Follow these steps to setup your phone:
1. From your BlackBerry home screen, select OPTIONS
2. Choose ‘Advanced Options’
3. Choose ‘Applications’
4. Scroll down to Hypoxia, and press the MENU button
5. Choose ‘Edit Permissions’
6. Expand each category by pressing SPACE on them
7. Ensure everything is set to ALLOW
8. Save the changes
9. Pull the battery on your phone to allow a full restart of the system
If you get any further pop-ups requesting access by Hypoxia, allow them all.
Streaming from your wifi network:
1. Setup your Media Server of choice (TVersity, Windows Media Player)
2. Ensure your phone is connected to the wifi network
3. Load Hypoxia
4. Press Menu
5. Select Media Browser
6. Select Network
7. Choose the share you want to access
8. Browse to your desired song, or video
9. Click on the file to play
Note: Be patient while browsing your network. Network speeds are affected by many things such as network traffic, signal strength, available resources on the BlackBerry etc.
Streaming to a device, from your phone:
If you need help using Hypoxia as a Media Server and streaming from the phone, please visit the Network Assistant support page (listed to the right).